Book your stay at the number +385 98 969 5338 or send query.
We would like to introduce you to the house rules to make your stay in our house more pleasant, please contact the host for any further information
- Accommodation is available from 14:00 hours on the day of arrival until 10:00 on the day of departure.
- Guests are required to take care of their own belongings and valuables left in the apartments and the owner will not be responsible in the event of disappearance of personal belongings or valuable items.
- Please lock the front door of the apartment while staying inside and when going out, be sure to lock the doors and windows, turn off the lights and all electrical devices (TV, stove) and turn off the water.
- The owner reserves the right in the absence of guests, in the event of the special circumstances, to enter the apartment in order to prevent possible damage or danger. The owner is obliged to inform the guest about entering the apartment upon their next contact.
- Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing unrest and disturbing other guests is forbidden, and it is expressly forbidden to make noise between 14:00 and 16:00 hours and between 23:00 and 7:00 hours.
- The contents of the apartment may be used solely by persons registered as guests, and at the guest’s request host can permit possible visits at certain times.
- Weapons, explosives and flammable materials are not allowed inside the premises.
- The use of equipment and facilities that are not an integral part of the apartments is allowed only with the consent of the host.
- Pets are not allowed in the apartments.
- In the case of loss or damage to installations, furniture, appliances or equipment the customer is required to notify the host. If the loss or damage has occurred by guest’s fault, the guest will be obliged to reimburse the appropriate value.
- Removing appliances and equipment out of the apartment is not allowed.
- In the event of non-compliance with the house rules, the host has the right to decline further service to the guest.
- Please pass your identity card or your passport to the host immediately upon your arrival for registration at the Tourist Office.